Raytec LED products will carry the following parts and labour warranty.
- - LED illuminator (excluding PSU) – 5 years
- - PSU – 3 years
The warranty requires return of a product directly to Raytec in the UK. Replacement of
parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the
original parts or products.
The Raytec warranty covers defects in parts on workmanship but does not cover fair
wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or
storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
- - Registration of the product is required to validate the warranty
- - Proof of purchase may be required
- - The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains
at the discretion of Raytec
The warranty may only be enforced by the first installer.
Summary of Benefits:
- - Defects in component or workmanship
- - Repair at Raytec Limited (UK)
- - Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or
exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- - Field and Technical Support
- - Fair wear and tear
- - Misuse
- - Damage by mishandling
- - In Transit Damage
- - Operation or storage outside of environmental specification
- - Failure due to 24 hour operation may not be included
- - Lightening Strike
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any Raytec product or require
any technical support please contact Raytec on +44 (0)1670 520055.
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above Raytec will not be liable for any direct or
indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages